Monday, January 14, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #16


Sometimes I can't believe how fast the weekends seem to pass. Last week was the first full week back to work and let's be honest, it was tough. Sometimes, busy is good though because it felt like it flew by. We had a really nice weekend with friends though and spent a lot of time on the road {and watching football, of course}. I even finished a few projects ahead of time since I'll spend a couple nights babysitting this week. 

Some stuff to look forward to in the next week:
a Valentine's Day wreath
a mini cork board
a sweet printable


Feel free to stop by and follow me @spool_and_spoon on Instagram, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...