Monday, December 17, 2012

Insta Replay Monday #13


Oh happy joy! That's not my usual greeting for a Monday but I'm using a full day of PTO and boy am I glad to be home for an extra day. Since I've got a ton of prep to do for the holidays and our Christmas party, I'm not really sure it's going to be a 'day off' but it'll be awesome nevertheless. I can't believe that Christmas Eve is a week away -- this time next Monday, I'll be prepping for an amazing afternoon in the city to see the 25th Anniversary showing of The Nutcracker. There are so many things to get done this week: cookies to bake, holiday specials to watch, presents to buy, and cards to send. 

Let's get to last week's instagram recap so we can get this week off to a productive start. 

Not going to share what I'll have in store for you this week but I can guarantee it'll be awesome! Check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Where did you go gambling? (Sorry if I missed that in one of your posts - my mind seems to be all over the place lately). And is that the new pup your friends got from the pet rescue? Too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...