Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Boy or Girl? Gender Reveal!

Yesterday was the day! And oh what a day it was! We've been counting down the moments for this ultrasound for what felt like way too long. 20 and a half weeks is painful... just sayin'.

The full anatomy scan was incredible and our little one wasn't shy about exposing the goods. I knew what I was seeing before the tech even had a chance to say it. Joe and I will be welcoming a little boy into our family!


As I've been saying for the past few weeks, I've been convinced we were having a girl. I was shocked to hear that I was wrong -- as were all of the old wives' tales (but the Chinese Gender Chart was right on point!) While my immediate reaction is not my proudest moment - I began tearing up right away - I could not be happier at this point.

We have a son! And a big son at that - already weighing in at 14 oz! That's nearly two weeks ahead of schedule. His heart was racing at over 170 bpm - bad momma! I drank a little too much juice to get him ready for showtime. He was pretty lax for the first half of the ultrasound but he started punching and kicking midway through - it was pretty stinkin cute.


I can't wait to snuggle this little guy in a few more months!

So mommas - we'll be starting our registry this coming weekend. Any suggestions and tips are welcome!

I'm linking to:

1 comment:

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...