Thursday, July 26, 2012

Notes FROM the Babysitter {Printable}

There was such a positive response to my Notes for the Babysitter printable, so THANK YOU! In addition to the dozens of comments, so many lovely ladies emailed to ask if I had a printable for the babysitter to fill in while she was with the kids. Since I generally write notes out on the first piece of scrap paper I find, I didn't have a specific template that I used. After some really sweet encouragement from some very convincing mamas, I put one together.

Here's a free printable for notes FROM the babysitter: While You Were Out!


Have you ever found yourself completely exhausted after a night out with the husband only to forget everything the sitter told you when you got home the night before? Wait, when did she say they went to bed exactly? How many times did the baby have a bm?! How much of their dinner did they actually eat? Well, all of those questions could be answered and reviewed when you're finally sober awake enough to recall the details. 


Download the printable here.


While you could definitely have one per child, I think that's a lot of extra work for a sitter that you want to have focusing on the care of your children. I'd suggest leaving just one copy out on the counter with a pen, showing it to the sitter before you leave, and instructing her to write the name/initials next to each individual note.




If you like what you see, you should consider following Spool and Spoon via email or through Google Friend Connect for other simple ideas that are sure to tickle your fancy. 

I'm linking to:

11 comments:

  1. As a babysitter, I love this! Will be printing some out to take with me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear that! I think the parents will all be very impressed when you come prepared with this!

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! Hopefully I will have a reason to use it sometime :) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these templates! I used this one and the "notes for the babysitter" templates for the first time today and they were a total hit. I even wrote a post on my blog linking to your templates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you found both printables useful! I really appreciate you highlighting them on your blog. Hopefully other mommies find them as helpful as you!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! I am going to laminate it so that our sitter can just keep using the same one each week. My husband never reports all the details I want to know when he relieves the sitter, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...