Monday, May 12, 2014

Just an Itty-Bitty Announcement

I'm beyond excitement at this point. To be completely honest, I'm simply bursting at the seams with happiness! I'm thrilled to finally announce Joe and I are expecting our first child in November!!! 


Yesterday we surprised our family with the announcement and without a doubt, it was probably the second best Mother's Day I'll ever have. Next year, I'll be holding a sweet baby and what can possibly top that? It's so wonderful to share this news with all of you and we feel blessed by all of the love we've already received.

Nevertheless, I feel like I must apologize for the lack of activity... I miss blogging (and all of you) so much, but on top of my demanding career and this incredible baby, we have also taken on a new adventure - remodeling a trashed 1950's rancher into our forever home. My free time is non-existent but I'm hoping that there will be some light on the horizon. In the meantime, stop and say 'hi' on Instagram (username: spool_and_spoon) as I'm always posting updates there. 

Sending so much love in your direction! XOXO


6 comments:

  1. Jess! I'm so excited for you. I have been wondering where you've been! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, I hope you're doing well!!! :) Thank you so so much! I'm still on Cloud Nine and can barely believe it's real life.

      Delete
    2. I am, thank you! Enjoy every moment!

      Delete
  2. Happy dance for you. Are y'all going to find out the sex of Baby Spool & Spoon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Patty! And we most definitely are! The suspense is almost too much to bear :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...