Tuesday, September 18, 2012

365 Days of Bliss

For where you go, I will go. 
And where you stay, I will stay.
I will love you today, tomorrow, and forever. 
I will trust you and honor you. 
I will laugh with you and cry with you. 
I will love you faithfully, through the best and the worst. 
As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep. 

It's hard to imagine that it's already been a year since I said those words. Well, if I'm going to be accurate... it's actually been 366 due to that extra day back in February. I am so grateful to have a husband who supports my every dream. I'm so blessed to have a man who respects me and cherishes me and loves me more than I deserve.

Happy anniversary to my amazing husband!






the song that played during our first dance.... AWWWWWWW!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a sweet post - and I love your wedding photos! Ha ha, we totally didn't do anything for our first anniversary instead of buying and decorating our christmas tree. I guess we need to top that this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary baby! I love you more than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures.

    Happy Anniversary to you both with many many more to share until you're both relaxing holding hands in a rocking chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Lovely pictures, you make a beautiful couple.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your Anniversary!
    I loved your "song." I never heard of Ray LaMontagne but he has such a soulful & beautiful voice along with great lyrics. I just requested his CD from the library. (I feel so hip now.) Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos & music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't agree more about his voice. Soulful is probably the best adjective to describe him. I hope you like the rest of his music (it's all just as fantastic!)

      Delete
  6. I'm a little late, but Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!

    Southern Glamourista

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...