Thursday, February 13, 2014

Four Ingredient Low-Fat Chili & Cheese Dip


Yep. Four basic ingredients. One bowl. Done.
Oh yeah, and it's low-fat. Please, thank you, you're welcome!



INGREDIENTS
1 can Hormel 98% Fat-Free Turkey No-Beans Chili 
2 8-ounce packages 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, softened
1 can Fat-Free Refried Beans
1 cup Reduced Fat Cheddar Jack Cheese, finely shredded
(serve with pretzels, fritos, or tortilla chips -- would be great with sturdy veggies, too!)


METHOD:
In a medium-large bowl combine the refried beans and cream cheese. Mix until smooth and spread over the bottom of the bowl.
Pour chili over cream cheese/bean mixture. Spread evenly.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.

Cover tightly until ready to serve!


This dip can be served warm, cold, or at room temp. It's delicious either way. We served it chilled and seriously, it was SO GOOD. I would happily much on just the cream cheese and bean mixture - that was my favorite part by far.

This is all we had left after serving it on Saturday night:


I would eat this with a spoon if it wouldn't be frowned upon. I think this would taste phenomenal with taco meat instead of chili... or even shredded chicken with fajita spices. YUM


Enjoy it now or pin it for later!

I'm linking to:

3 comments:

  1. This looks SO Yummy! Thanks for the recipe. Will be making this for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm biased, but it is SO good. I hope you love it as much as I do.

      Delete
  2. Nice read! I like the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...