Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Big News! Tiny Prints & Spool and Spoon

Guess what? I am sharing the perfect last-minute Valentine DIY with the Tiny Prints Blog readers! **YAY!!** I mean, yay...  Can you tell I'm thrilled? Haha.
Did you know that Tiny Prints has a blog? If not, you're in for a real treat. 


I'd love for you to stop by and check out my project. It was inspired by this adorable valentine. You can see the rest of the Tiny Prints cards here -- cutest selection ever, am I right?! Grab a cup of coffee (or wine, if that's more your style -- judgment free zone!) and browse the site for other great projects and inspiration for your next event... there's a ton to see! I have a feeling that you'll be crowned a Pinning queen by the time you're through.

I am so excited about this partnership. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...