Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Fun List - A Bucket List for the Whole Family!

Today is the PERFECT fall day. I went outside to find frost on the car, the sun shining bright, and not a cloud in the sky. It's too bad that it's Monday haha. If you didn't have a chance to stop by Sumo's Sweet Stuff last month to grab the printable I shared, no worries, because I have you covered! If you love the crisp air and smell of fallen leaves as much as I do, this Fall Fun List printable will be right up your alley!

Autumn is my absolute favorite season of all. I know that I'm not the only one. I cannot wait until the Mr. and I have a family to share the this time of year with. There are just so many wonderful things to enjoy indoors and out it's hard to fit it all in. Pumpkin patches. Apple cider. Haunted houses. Seasonal baking. Nature walks. Corn mazes. Hayrides. I feel like I spend the entire year counting down to October... and somehow it's already NOVEMBER. How the heck did that happen? 

How about using this little bucket list to keep your season on track?

(color background)

Pumpkin carving night is one of my favorite every year because we watch the best Halloween movie ever -- Hocus Pocus! Right then and there we had two activities to check off of the Fall Fun List! We've done siz total so far and we're on track to doing so many more!

(white background)

And just in case you'd rather plug in your own fun ideas -- here's a blank list to fill in yourself!

(Fill-in the Blank)

Enjoy!

I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...