Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween, everyone! I'm really looking forward to all of the trick-or-treaters tonight! I'm planning to cut out of the office as early as humanly possible so I don't miss a single cute costume. What are you (or your precious little goblins) dressing up as?

Me? Well, Joe and I were Doug Funnie and Patti Mayonnaise for the annual Halloween party. For work though, I decided to err on the side of tradition and voila!


And with a little extra color... you get this!

I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog, too!

Have a great night everyone! P.S. You know what tomorrow is, right? Time to start thinking about Christmas! Bwahaha.

I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...