Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Paper Clip Bookmarks

I was totally inspired by the Button Bookmarks on I Heart Naptime to create this super cute variety. Sometimes my favorite projects are the easiest ones. How easy? Let's just say: paperclip, random crafty item, hot glue. Pretty and simple, just the way I like it.




I used a ribbon bow, pearl buttons, crepe paper tassels, a rosy cabochon, a felt flower, and fluffy pom-poms. Whatdya think? This would be a great project to encourage summer reading!



I'm linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Cute! You're right, the simpler projects are often the funnest. The clip with the ribbon is my favorite.

    Hope you're having a good June so far. Have I already told you that we finalized our travel arrangements?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I also have that target notebook, their paper goods are the bomb!

    - Kelsey @ Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...