Sunday, June 9, 2013

May Karing Card - What I Sent

On Friday, I raved about the Karing Card Club at Kreative Kreationz. You saw the Gatsby-glam art deco card that Bethany sent me and now I'm going to share the one I made for her! I had meant to make this post go live on Saturday.... whoops. Sorry about that!

As a regular follower of Pitter and Glink (Bethany's blog), it's common knowledge that she's just a tad fanatic about pink and glitter. So rather than just a tad of each, I went all out.

glitter and paint chip pennants
pink washi tape
pink paper straw border
gold bakers twine
pink fonts
gold glitter


See? I wasn't kidding about all of the pink and glitter! I had to hold back because I constantly wanted to keep adding things to the card. I still feel a bit like a grinch because I didn't make anything other than a card for her and she went so far out of her way making a fabulous printable for me. 



I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. So pretty - pink and glitter? And it's even better keeping in mind her blog name, right?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the card you sent me, and it was PERFECT on its own! :) Thanks for taking the time to make me something so special.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...