Monday, June 3, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #36

Geez, Louise. Can you believe it's JUNE already? Summer will be upon us before we know it. Honestly, I'm not exactly a fan of summer -- heat and humidity are so not my friends. This week was definitely summer-like, for all of the wrong reasons (not the good ones like beach time and vacationing). I am so grateful for air-conditioning... and for diet iced tea and mini Dairy Queen Blizzards :)


Aside from the smoldering temps, we had a nice week! The Mr. has been hard at work with the kitchen and bathroom updates while I've been focusing my efforts on other things. We celebrated my baby brother's 21st birthday at Benihana's (yum yum!), I had margaritas with a bestie, and spent all of Saturday with our fave couple and their perfect baby girl. I'm ready for this week to be over already so we can repeat the fun this weekend :)

Any fun highlights for you?

I'm linking to:

1 comment:

  1. We went and played laser tag while a little bitty bit drunk with some friends. It was SOOO much fun.

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...