Sunday, June 23, 2013

Candy Confetti Bridal Shower - Color Inspiration

So, today is the day! Right at this very second, I am surprising my bestie with her very own confetti themed bridal fete. Now, you know why I've been so busy lately :) I'll reveal all of the details soon, but for now, check out some of the gorgeous images that lent a hand in the planning process. I had originally planned to go with tan/white/brown, gray/navy/yellow, or gray/yellow hues but I eventually came to the conclusion that bright candy colors were exactly where I needed to be. These photos are swoon worthy and gave me the best inspiration for the final color scheme.

(clockwise from top left)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

(clockwise from top left)
5 | 6 | 7 | 8

(clockwise from top left)
9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Was I telling the truth or what?? I've spent countless hours drooling over these lovelies. I can't wait to share all of the little shower tidbits later on. G'day all!


I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...