Monday, June 24, 2013

DIY Candy Confetti Bridal Shower - The Reveal

All of the planning, pinning, and secret-keeping has come to an end! I am happy to report that we had a spectacular bridal shower yesterday for my beautiful bff. As I mentioned yesterday, the theme that I followed was "candy confetti." Random, I know, BUT I wanted something fun, informal, colorful, and in keeping with their beach wedding next month. I don't like to toot my own horn; however, I'm pretty sure I hit all of those nails on the head.  


Later this week I'll spill the beans and share the details and tutorials for each of the projects! Some of the littlest things (like confetti punched from glittered scrapbook paper) made the biggest impact.
I'm so glad that each and every aspect came together for a wonderful SURPRISE for the gorgeous bride to be.


All in all, the afternoon was a success. It's so much fun to come together, family and friends, to share in the delight of someone's happy day. There were smiles, laughs, and hugs galore and I wouldn't have changed a thing. 


I can't wait to overload you with bridal shower goodness! Check back soon :)


I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...