Monday, March 25, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #26


Oh my goodness. Best weekend in a long, long time :) Why? It was the Mr.'s brother's wedding! While it was a bit cold and breezy, it was an incredibly sunny day for a March wedding -- almost as if God was shining every bit of his light down on the happy couple.

The groom and his stunning bride brought me to tears more times than I care to remember. As Best Man, the Mr. gave quite a heart-felt toast that still makes my eyes water just thinking about it. Maybe it's the fact that now that I'm married and I know the kind of happiness and love that come from fully committing yourself to someone, weddings make me the sappiest of saps.

While wonderful, it was a crazy busy day and I ended up forgetting my actual camera. I was able to capture quite a lot of blurry images on my phone and shared a couple on Instagram:
I don't usually break it up per picture but since it was such a momentous occasion, I think it's worth it :)

(left to right, top to bottom)
the Mr. and our nephew hamming it up for the camera
a candid of the groom and his best man <3
father/daughter & mother/son dances
the first glimpse of the bride walking down the aisle with her daddy
the happy couple's first dance
my FIL showing off his Latin rhythm, much to the enjoyment of the bride's aunts
my FIL and I dancing merengue! (he was such a doll for putting up with my two left feet)
the guys enjoying some quality cigar time
and lastly, that's me!

While the wedding was definitely the highlight of the week -- there were other images that got some public attention:

Anywho, check back later this week to see some fun stuff I have up my sleeve!


I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...