Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 1 Voting is LIVE @ SYTYC

Come one, come all! The Week 1 projects are waiting for you at So You Think You're Crafty!

As with the audition round, I can't spill the beans but maybe, just maybe, you'll love my project, too. Please note that there are some minor programming glitches and those of you (including myself) with Chrome or Firefox are having issues being able to click links and vote in that post. Don't panic anyone, everything is fine and dandy with the use of Internet Explorer, though so try it in there if you can.

Now, please head on over and take a gander... pretty please? Any guesses as to which project is mine? I can't wait to reveal after the polls have closed!

1 comment:

  1. Darn it - I think I'm too late. Too bad, though, because I am absolutely positive that I have discovered yours ;-) I'm seeing this challenge as the challenge to spot Jess's cute project, ha ha! Well, I'm sure you made it to the next round anyhow, and next time I will be there to vote. Promise! xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...