Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thank You Card Printable

After a day like yesterday, I'm sure we all have a lot to be thankful for. What better way to end The 25 Projects of Christmas than with a Thank You card?


Feel free to print one out for you or the kids to use this holiday season.



The printable versions below will create a beautiful card on one 8.5x11" piece of paper or cardstock. Simply fold and you're ready to write a message!

Download your copy (sans watermark) here:

Don't let the hustle and bustle of the season deter you from giving thanks to those who made your holiday special with their generosity. To put into words how much you appreciate the thoughtfulness of others is something that will not be taken for granted. Whether it be a formal thank you note, or even "thanks for thinking of me" scribbled on a post-it note and stuck to your coworker's computer screen, just do it.

There were so many things that made my Christmas special:

  • Our Christmas party was even better than I had anticipated. We haven't been surrounded by that much love, generosity, and cheer since our wedding. It will definitely be added to our list of annual traditions.
  • The Mr. and I continued my favorite tradition: getting dressed up, seeing George Balanchine's The Nutcracker and having a fancy dinner in the city.
  • The Mr. got me a fancy Keurig so I've been a caffeine fiend for the last 36 hours. Whoops! I'm loving the way it looks on our counter and I plan to enjoy it every single day. 
  • I also got the LightScoop and Light Room so let's hope this blogging chick can get some better indoor photos... even when the sun is down. 
  • This was the first year that our sweet and sassy Quinn bear had a loving home at Christmastime and it was a blast getting to spoil her and little Aubergine. 
  • I can't neglect to mention that Philadelphia had it's first white Christmas in over a decade which was absolutely magical. It was the icing on an already scrumptious cake. 



Don't forget to check back tomorrow, we'll have a belated Insta Replay -- The Christmas Edition.

I'm linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading about your Christmas! You can never have too much coffee (well, yes, you can, but that will take a whole lot of cups!) and even though I have no idea what a light room is, I'm sure I should have one too because my indoor photos suck! Ha ha.
    Having your own traditions is really important, I think. We are still establishing new ones every year, and it is so much fun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a fantastic Christmas, like you said. And a new tradition to boot, date night with your love...so special!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snap of white Christmas seems good.Hope you had such a nice Christmas.Really Printable Thank You cards shows the expression of giving importance in return.After wishing someone then the person will send Thank you card makes us feel very touching.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...