Thursday, December 27, 2012

Insta Replay - Christmas Edition


Your mind is not playing tricks on you, it is in fact Thursday but why not have a belated Inta Replay Monday anyhow? Especially when the goods include all of our Christmas Cheer.

Enjoy!

Quinn bear. Jack the Elf & Santa. Milk & cookies for Santa

Presents under our tree. The Mr & I at The Nutcracker. Enjoying the snow!

Christmas breakfast. Winter wonderland. White Christmas. The Mr. and our nephew.

Did you post any holiday themed photos to Instagram? If so, follow me so I can check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I am totally jealous of your snow! We only got rain, and a little more rain, and then some downpour, followed by a little drizzle. Very festive, holiday-like weather! ;-)

    Looks like you had the kind of great Christmas that you deserve! =) I totally forgot to take photos with my own camera,. New year's resolutions: photos!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...