Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Love Autumn {Printable}

While some people are Summer folks and others sincerely adore the Spring, I am definitely an Autumn girl at heart. I love spiced cider, pumpkin patches, pies, corn mazes, picking apples, football, the colors, and most of all the change in weather. Seriously, what's not to love? 


At work, I'm teased because "Who doesn't love..." is pretty much my catchphrase. It's been followed by "mummies," "Martha Stewart," "cheesecake," "the Spice Girls," "Honey Boo Boo Child," and other random thoughts. 

In the spirit of the season, who DOESN'T love Autumn?!

Feel free to download the image here

I'd be delighted if you'd consider following Spool and Spoon via email or through Google Friend Connect; there are plenty of other printables, mouth-watering recipes and incredibly simple projects for you to discover! Also, did you know Spool and Spoon has a Facebook? Hop on over so you don't miss any of the fun. 

I'm linking to:

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! It's my fave season--just got teased today for one of those "who doesn't love comments" too :) Pretty printable!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...