Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Meal Planning - Week 1

Are you a fan of weekly/monthly meal planning. I know it's a great way to stay organized during the week, ensure there are healthy meals on the table each night, and to keep the grocery budget in check. With the baby on the way, I'm trying to put more thought into every penny I spend. Meal planning seemed like a painless opportunity to make a dent in my ridiculous grocery bill.

After spending more time than I'd like to admit thinking about this, I have come to the conclusion that the best meal plans use items on hand and a few fresh ingredients that can be used between multiple recipes.

This is what I came up for this week:
(please visit the links individually before pinning!)

Monday - My French Bread Pizza with Salad & Ranch Dressing

Tuesday - Chef-in-Training's Baked Crispy Ranch Chicken with Rice and Corn on the Cob


Wednesday - The Country Cook's Spasagna (made with ground turkey) with Garlic Bread & Salad

Thursday - Tastes Nice's Taco Bake (made with ground turkey) with Seasoned Rice, Corn, Salsa, Sour Cream and Black Beans mixed in

Friday - Prevention Magazine's Salmon and Summer Vegetable Pockets (with Lemon & Herbs)

Saturday - Free! Going to a birthday party BBQ so we'll get full on goodies elsewhere

Sunday - Number 2 Pencil's Slow Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Potato Salad



I'm linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...