Friday, June 7, 2013

May Karing Card - What I Received

Last month, I participated in the Karing Card Club at Kreative Kreationz. The theme was "friendship." I was lucky enough to be paired up with the wonderful talent behind Pitter and Glink, Bethany. She treated me to quite the card!


She saw that I loved The Great Gatsby and crafted me an art deco themed friendship card (complete with a printable of the very last line of the book that she created just for me!) It's pretty darn special.


Bethany is going through quite a lot right now with the loss of her sweet pup. I feel really blessed that she took the time to make me a card, let alone write such a lovely note <3 She must be one of the sweetest and most selfless ladies (any surprise she's from the South??)


Tomorrow, I'll share the card that I made for Bethany!

Until then, all of you should head on over to Pitter and Glink and make her feel the love. Also, if you're interested in participating in June's exchange, you can sign up here by June 21.

I'm linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Bethany is super nice - you were really lucky to get her! =) What a nice card! Can't wait to see what you will choose.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing about this!! I am excited to have just signed up!!
    :) Rebecca
    www.caravansonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you liked your card and the printable I made you! Thanks for the kind words, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...