Thursday, March 28, 2013

Printable Chevron Bookplates

I just realized that I never shared my last guest post from Sumo's Sweet Stuff. If you didn't have a chance to check out the Chevron Bookplate Printable when it was originally posted, here it is! Then again, if you're Anja from Cocalores, then you definitely already saw it and I love you for stopping by once more. Last month I posted some lunch notes for your little munchkins but these bookplates are all for you. Bookplates? How archaic! Well, not anymore. This pretty chevron variety is modern, preppy, and fun. 


You see, some of my favorite books have recently been made/remade into movies which is awesome. (I just discussed that yesterday with The Perks of Being a Wallflower chalkboard printables and in just a few short weeks The Great Gatsby remake will be out... SWOON!) Now that the stories are even more popular than they used to be, friends are always asking to borrow my original copies. While I'm happy to oblige, I'm sort of in love with these books so I really want to make sure I get them back. That's where these little tags come in handy. 


Download the PDF version here and print it on a piece of white cardstock or matte sticker paper. You can trim around the edges or use a paper punch (the circles are 2 inches in diameter and I used a 2.5 inch circle punch). 



If you don't use sticker paper, a simple strip of double-sided tape will affix the bookplate inside the cover of your favorite books. You could even glue it but the thought of doing so hurts my heart. 

Doesn't it look just perfect inside the cover?



The chevron bookplates are ideal for personal use, but they would be darling packaged with a couple of novels or journals for your favorite teacher, bookworm, or college student. 



By the way, bonus points to whomever knows who Daisy is without the help of Google. Tee hee :)

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! They would be perfect for my little sis, she's quite the bookworm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the chevron print! Have a great week :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...