Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Perks of Being a Wallflower Chalkboard Printables

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I had seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower with the Mr. Let me just say that I super-duper-big-red-puffy-heart loved it. Back in high school, it was one of those books that spoke to me. Even as an adult, the movie just ever so perfectly resonated with me.

Whether or not you feel the need to pick up a copy of the book and read every. last. word., at least you'll get a dose of some of Stephen Chbosky's brilliance in two chalkboard art printables.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower Chalkboard Printables by Spool and Spoon

Download each individually and print on one 8.5x11 piece of paper. The files are huge but the images have the dimensions of an 8x10 so they will fit perfectly in your favorite frame. I suggest framing without glass as it will look like a fancy framed blackboard at that point!

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. - Stephen Chbosky
And in that moment, I swear we were infinite. - The Perks of Being a Wallflower Chalkboard Printable by Spool and Spoon

We accept the love we think we deserve. - Stephen Chbosky
We accept the love we think we deserve. - The Perks of Being a Wallflower Chalkboard Printable by Spool and Spoon

I might do a few more because there are so many emotive lines in that book/movie that deserve sharing. Have any of your favorite books been made into movies? What's your favorite line?

I'm linking to:

4 comments:

  1. These are great - both the quotes snd the printables. I will definitely have to get the book to read over the holidays. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that book/movie. those quotes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Such good quotesI'd love for you to come over and share at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party that starts every Saturday morning.http://www.yourhomebasedmom.com/finding-the-pretty-delicious-linky-party-11/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...