Thursday, February 7, 2013

Visit Me at Sumo's Sweet Stuff!

I'm over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff today with my first contribution post: a super cute lunch note printable. You can see the printable here.

I'd love for you to visit and while you're there you can check out a couple of my favorite projects: Honeycomb Wall Art, Color Block Shower Curtain, and this adorable baby blanket. You're sure to see that Summer is quite the crafty lady! Remember to check back every Thursday for a new contribution post (I'll be there on the first Thursday of every month!)


1 comment:

  1. Heading over now - can you believe I've never been to her blog? Hope you're having a great Friday, I'll send a proper e-mail later =)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...