Tuesday, February 5, 2013

If All Else Fails, Coffee {printable}

Coffee lovers rejoice! I know it's not exactly healthy to have 20+ ounces per day, but I really can't help myself. Having a Keurig at home doesn't make resisting my cravings any easier. My day does not begin until I've filled my gigantic soup mug with 18oz of Breakfast Blend, two Splenda packets, and a healthy helping of French vanilla creamer. Throughout the day, I have anywhere between 1-3 more cups depending on my stress level. And then, the moment that I get home from work, I make a steaming cup of Starbuck's Veranda Blonde Roast because I'm exhausted and in need of a serious pick me up.

There is no way that I'm the only one like this... RIGHT?! I designed this simple little print for the rest of you coffee addicts out there.

If All Else Fails, Coffee -- Printable by www.spoolandspoonblog.com


Yep. If all else fails, coffee. Could it be any truer than that? This would be great in a breakfast nook, home office, or the kitchen. I painted the original with super strong leftover coffee and then added the text. I had painted another copy in its entirety, but accidentally smudged the A in "all" which was completely discouraging since it's not the easiest thing to paint text. Because of the white background, you can crop it into a variety of sizes once printed on one 8.5x11" sheet of paper.

This should go without saying, but this print is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and is not to be used for profit. Always be sure to give credit where credit is due. Thanks a bunch and enjoy!

I'm linking to:

4 comments:

  1. With my cold, I gave up coffee cold turkey. Man, did I enjoy my first cup on Sunday! =) I looooove coffee, but try to never have more than three cups a day, my drug of choice is latte macchiato, occasionally with some cocoa powder mixed into the milk. Will have to find a cute spot for this printable - maybe I'll bring it to work, the official coffee hotspot ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I need my coffe to get going in the morning or I am just not myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anja, that would be a latte mocchiato, no?!

    I have coffee at break at school and Sunday morning with the boy when he's around. I fulfil every English stereotype about drinking tea out there. Speaking of which, I must go and have one or it'll be too late before I have to sleep.

    Cute printable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess you are a kindred spirit. I love coffee and also start my day with a huge cup of Breakfast blend and vanilla coffemate creamer. I drink coffee all day long. I absolutely love it. My days are usually from 6am until 2am (I have a 15month old and I blog at night) so I don't sleep much and coffee is my best buddy. My husband doesn't understand how I can drink coffee then go to bed and fall asleep. That should tell you who chases the baby all day long. I love your blog and am now following you. Please let me extend you an invitation to come visit my blog and maybe follow if you like it.
    Best
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...