Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Did you start your day off right with a special breakfast or a big floral arrangement at the door? Or maybe you're spoiling yourself with a full box of chocolates? However you choose to celebrate, I hope it's great!

As much as I love LOVE, I'm a little cranky today. I'm home sick; this is the first time in 3 years that I've called out of work, so you know I'm really not feeling well. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to spending some time with the Mr. when he gets home tonight, sniffles, fever, raspy voice, and all.

I hope you have a wonderful V-Day and just know that I'm sending a little love your way from the City of Brotherly Love! xo


2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Hope the hubs comes home early to take care of your cold and to pamper you =)

    xo

    PS And being sick justifies being cranky! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a cold on Valentine's Day too. I was also in a different country to the boy....but now I am in Germany I shall be celebrating this Thursday instead, hopefully without the current snow outside or a cold.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...