Monday, January 7, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #15

So, unfortunately it seems like we are all back to the grind. I guess I better get used to it since I won't have another day off until Memorial Day. Spool and Spoon will be back to it's regular schedule starting today -- beginning with Insta Replay Monday!



There are a ton of pictures this week -- my apologies.

I received an amazing gift from Anja of Cocalores
My keurig has been in almost constant use since Christmas
I got to babysit my three favorite munchkins
We watched the Mummers Parade
We went on a brewery tour with the Mr.'s family
My company had our holiday party at the Moshulu in Philly
Quinn enjoyed our first huge snowstorm of the year




1 comment:

  1. That Super Mario party looks like so much fun, I wish I could have been there too! And I'm jealous of that snow, but I really shouldn't say that because the roads must have been terrible! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...