Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

2012. In just a matter of hours it'll be over. How about a look back at the top posts of the year?






Number 11 -- Morse Code Necklace



Number 10 -- Margherita Pizza



Number 9 -- S'mores Cookies



Number 8 -- Felted Acorn Garland



Number 7 -- The Grinch Printable






Number 5 -- Lace Earrings












Were all of your favorites on the list? What else might you have added?

2012 has been such a blessed year for me and Spool and Spoon and I'm looking forward to 2013. I have so many ideas for this new year and can't wait to share! I'm so thankful that you'll be a part of the journey. Happy New Year to each and every single one of you!


I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Love your new layout - very elegant! =) I have been thinking about muting down the colors that I already have and worked on a new header, but just couldn't bring myself to do it yet. And that idea with the "cook" and "craft" headers is really cool, too! =) You have been really busy there, missy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful posts for your top 12! Everything looks awesome. And the site looks fantastic!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...