Monday, November 19, 2012

Insta Replay Monday #9


Monday means it's Insta Replay again! 

Does it make me childish that I'm kinda super stoked that it's a holiday week? Only 4 work days instead of 5! I'm incredibly envious of anyone who has a shorter week so please don't share if you're expected to report only 2-3 days... my heart just won't be able to bear it haha. I fret but this past week must not have been too bad because I don't remember a single negative thing. (Isn't it crazy how each day can feel like a battle and then when it's all over, it's just that... over.) 

There were a lot of wonderful moments this week though. We went to our Friendsgiving dinner with some of our closest friends. I had the first taste of pumpkin pie for the year and it was amazing. I went to a Stampin Up crafting party. I watched the Sister Wives marathon (guilty pleasure!). We had egg nog AND coquito! We found Quinn a cute sweatshirt... and a Christmas collar & antlers (yes, we're those people)! Aubrey and Quinn are finally starting to "interact." I managed to take a ton of Instagram photos this week so take a look:



Thanks for following along -- if you want to see these pictures firsthand, find me on Instagram @Spool_and_spoon because I want to follow you too!

2 comments:

  1. Is Quinn waiting to kill the cat? Or is it more of a warm welcome there? ;-)

    Quinny's coat is so cute! I really have to post a tutorial for the coat I made for Coca - you will probably like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess you are so pretty! Why don't you include more pictures of yourself???

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...