Thursday, November 1, 2012

Handmade Gift Exchange - Holiday 2012

Christmas is only right around the corner! Can you believe it? As with just about everyone else on God's green Earth, it's my absolute favorite time of year. I always go overboard on gifts and the Mr. and I are trying to cut back a teency-weency little bit. There are no guarantees that I can stick to the plan though haha. Still, I'm actually participating in Craftaholics Anonymous's Handmade Gift Exchange this year and I couldn't be more thrilled. 



Guess what, you can do it too! You don't even need a blog, just a big heart and some crafty talents. If you're interested, sign ups are open between November 1st and 7th at Craftaholics Anonymous. As of right this second there are already 130 people signed up for the US exchange and that's from today only! This is a great opportunity to pay it forward but also get something wonderful in return. Even better yet is that this is not limited to the great US of A; crafters from around the world are invited to participate as well!

If the idea of doing anything extra at Christmastime is too much for you to handle, consider signing up for alerts about the Summer 2013 exchange. I hope you'll consider taking part because this is sure to be a fun memory in the making.

1 comment:

  1. How cool! Sometimes I just wish I also lived in the states to be part of the "fun group" (being one of the "other countries" makes me feel like at that dinner with wine-tasting we went to with our colleagues where I was one of the designated drivers - and the drivers even had to sit at a separate table). What are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...