Monday, November 5, 2012

Insta Replay Monday #7


Wow, it's Monday already? I hope you had a really nice weekend. Last week was a blur due to the chaos that ensued in the tri-state area after Hurricane Sandy. Even though it's in the past for just about everyone I know, there are still a ton of people out there where this is very much a present reality. If you have the resources to help, please consider doing what you can. Okay okay, I'm off my soapbox now.

Now, my week in pictures. 


And no, Quinn didn't shrink. That's the Mr.'s parents' puppy, Buddy. Can you believe that little fatty is only 4 months old? Spending quality time with him was definitely a highlight but there were plenty of other special memories as well.

Now that you've seen the past, on to the future: Christmas! Here at Spool and Spoon, I'll be featuring 25 Projects of Christmas so I hope you check back soon. Project #1 is tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little fatty! (Uhem, are we allowed to say that, or might he get an eating disorder ;-)? Our neighbor's dog is the same age, and he's already huge! So how much halloween candy did you still have left after the 31st? =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...