Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reese's PB Cup Pretzel Bites

Last Thursday the president of my company came up to me with an empty jar and a dramatically sad face and asked if I could make him "more snacks". It's difficult to say no to your boss's boss, if you know what I mean. After throwing around some ideas, I decided to do those "turtle pretzels" that are all over everywhere (pretzel + rolo + oven + pecan = turtle pretzel). Of course my attention to detail was a bit off and I accidentally purchased a bag of kisses/rolos/reeses so I had to come up with some alternatives... then it came to me: Reese's PB Cup Pretzel Bites. Hells yes, delicioso!!


Each treat needs: 
  • 2 Snaps (square shaped pretzels) 
  • 1 Reese's peanut butter cup
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
  2. Lay out pretzels on a sheet of parchment paper
  3. Place unwrapped pb cup upside down on each pretzel
  4. Bake for 7 minutes
  5. Remove from oven and immediately squish another pretzel on top
  6. Chill for 1 hour on counter or 30 minutes in the fridge



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...