Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ombre Gift Tag

I got a few crafty things done tonight and am utterly exhausted. One such project was a bit basic, but I'm really digging it:

A couple of weeks ago the Mr. thought I was being a tad eccentric when I walked out of Wal-Mart with a handful of paint chips, but I knew I'd use them in one way or another. Seeing as the other gift-giving season is upon us: graduations, weddings, showers, etc., this gift tag is so perfect because it can be completely personalized to whatever the event. 









 Easy enough, right? I will definitely be doing more of these soon in other colors because it's oh so cute. Simple? Check. Purdy? Check. Green? Check check check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...