You can throw in practically anything you would want for breakfast (just cook it first) and voila! You're full.
- Bisquick (just add water variety. I use the Garlic Cheddar package for a savory option)
- Water, however much your bisquick needs (mine was 1/2 cup) + an extra 1/4 cup
- 3-5 slices of bacon
- 3-5 Sausage links
- 1 slice of canadian bacon or pork roll OR 5 slices of sandwich meat ham
- 1/4 cup of shredded or cubed cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, swiss, etc)
- 1 english muffin, cubed
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1 handful (about 15) tater tots, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- Optional: Onions, brocolli, spinach, roasted red peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to temperature stated on the Bisquick package
- Cook meats together in a saute pan (chop the bacon first for it to cook faster). Brown them to get the best flavor and make sure to cook the sausage thoroughly. This would be a good time to add any vegetables if you are using them. When done, pour on a paper towel to cool.
- Scramble the eggs in the same pan used above. Take care to scramble the eggs so there are some big chunks. Cook until just done (do not overcook as they will continue to cook while the biscuits are baking), when you have reached this point, turn the stovetop off.
- Chop the meat and english muffin into bite size chunks.
- Grease a cookie pan or muffin tin with spray and spoon on heaping mounds of the biscuit mixture
- Bake for 8-11 minutes until cooked through
- While best enjoyed warm, can also be eaten chilled.