Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Top 3 -- Websites

I spend a lot of time on-line, whether it's gathering inspiration, information, or delectable recipes. I have a ton of websites I use daily and others not so often but that I love entirely. Rather than put up websites that I use the most often -- Facebook, anyone? -- I thought I would do the ones that I find the most interesting and full of great ideas.

#1 - Pinterest - If you know anything about me, you'll know that I've been obsessed with Pinterest for months. Whenever I have extra time to burn, or I'm just super procrastinating something important, I turn to Pinterest. Where else can you find gorgeous outfits, mouth-watering recipes, easy craft projects, beautiful home decor, funny pictures or inspirational quotes? No where that I can think of. If you haven't check it out already, let me know; I'll send you an invite so you don't have to wait 1+ weeks to start creating your own pin boards.

#2 - PatternSpot - It's no secret that I like to sew. Now don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a seamstress, but I really enjoy making things rather than buying them when I can. For a collection of sweet patterns (many of them free) I turn to PatternSpot. Now, not all of them are free, but even those that are not are very reasonably priced. Think of it as an Etsy for patterns. Some are even patterns for embroidery and the like. I love love love the things I find on there.

#3 - Picnik - As a blogger, it's convenient to have a site that will edit your photos quickly and with really simple tools. Mind you, I'm in love with both Picasa and PhotoShop, but sometimes all I need is a quick change and Picnik will do that for me. Unfortunately, the site will be closing down on 4/19/2012. You can create an account, or just use the site as a guest; there was also an option to buy a premium account. If PhotoShop is too complex for you, Picnik could be your new best friend because it's incredibly user-friendly and until April 19th, premium access is FREE.

I highly suggest you check each of them out if you are not already familiar with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...