Tuesday, July 1, 2014

19 Week Bumpdate

How far along: 19 weeks and 5 days today!

Weight gain: Up 3lbs total

Maternity clothes: Not really but I had a pretty awkward moment yesterday... I went to wear my favorite summer work dress and literally got a bit stuck in it when I was trying to put it on. It wasn't pretty haha. I managed to stuff myself in there: bump, boobs and all. I'm going to assume I won't be wearing that dress again until next year haha.

Best Moment this Week? Lots of girl time! Went to dinner with a friend and her daughter on Wednesday, had dinner with my bestie at the Melting Pot on Friday night, and spent the day on the water on Saturday with some of my favorite people. 

Sleep: Still can't complain. I love sleep. I really do not like waking up though - I'm groggy and sore most mornings. It's not pleasant and just another reason to stay in bed late haha. 

Gender: Boy, girl, boy, girl. I have no idea anymore.  Less than a week until we know for sure!

Movement: Yep! I feel the baby moving as I type this very sentence!

Looking forward to: A longgg holiday weekend. I have a feeling this will be a very long 4-day week. I worked 12 hours yesterday and am anticipating a similar schedule for the rest of the week. Hard work pays off, right?

Food cravings: Stone fruits! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! Gimme all the cherries, peaches, and plums! Yumm-o!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing! Heartburn sucks but no nausea whatsoever this week... woohoo!

Labor Signs: Nada

What I miss: Sushi. Joe brought it up on Thursday and I have yet to stop thinking about it. 

Symptoms: Again, nada. This week has been pretty good to me!

Nursery: My sister/brother-in-law gifted us our nephew's bassinet. Not like that will go in the nursery - that's more for in our master bedroom - but it's fun to think that our little one will be in there in a few months <3

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: My sister shared one of those someEcards last night and it was perfect to describe my mood this week:

Workouts: Oh shoot. About that... My 20 week goal is to pay more attention to this.

I shared this little #TBT on my personal Facebook. The dress I wore last Thursday for my 19 week bump shot was the same dress that was loose and flattering during our engagement trip to Niagara. Oh how time has changed things... at least this dress has gotten a ton of wear in every phase of my life!


2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I am at the point of really missing my regular clothes. I didn't get a ton of maternity stuff since it's such a short season of life...I'm getting bored of wearing like the same 4 shirts over and over. Can't wait to find out boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only bought a few things (on clearance!) but thankfully I got a ton of 'hand me downs' so hopefully I'll have plenty to wear as this pregnancy progresses. I have bought a few more knit dresses just so I can continue to wear them after this 'season' is over.

      AND I KNOW!!!! Only 5 days away.........

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...