Friday, January 3, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things - Christmas 2013

I miss Christmas so much already. I was raised in a Russian Orthodox home so I we got a 'second' Christmas on January 7th -- Little Christmas! Joe isn't totally in on it (so no presents or fancy family meal here), but at the very least, we keep the tree and all of the decorations up until then. Even after the Epiphany, I have some really fabulous reminders of this year's gaiety -- some of the most thoughtful gifts ever. 

Did you get any gifts that warmed you to the core? These are a few of my favorite things from Christmas 2013

This fantastic hedgehog planter from West Elm
image via

My ultimate beauty crush - the Clarisonic Mia2 in Amethyst from Sephora
image via

The very cutest owl salt and pepper shakers from West Elm
image via

Luscious shades of beauty from Essie's 2013 Holiday Gift Set at Target
image via

I cannot wait to get a full season out of these Nutcracker Ornaments from Land of Nod
image via

A top quality Krups panini press from Williams Sonoma
image via

The only stocking stuffers any girl needs: each and every single baby lips electro & dr. rescue medicated lip balm, care of Target
image via

A truly meaningful Japanese Daruma from KarmaLoop
image via

The most darling (and inexpensive!) flamingo scarf in the whole wide world, from ModCloth
image via

the perfect everyday initial bracelet, Alex and Ani of course!
image via

the prettiest pens you ever did see from your dear friend, Vera Bradley
image via

and one more present that I plan on using everyday - caramel ombre faux fur throw from PB
image via

Sometimes, you just gotta brag, right?

So, now I have to ask -- what were YOUR favorite gifts?? I've seen a lot of Silhouette cameos, fuzzy slippers, shiny stand mixers, fancy cameras, handmade goodies, gorgeous sweaters, and a whole lot more. 

I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. That PB blanket makes me want to curly up and take a nap right now!!! My favorite gifts this year were my Kitchen Aid (still waiting for it to arrive-boo) and Justin Timberlake tickets for me and my bestie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best blanket ever as I sit curled up on the couch with it right now, but I'd much rather snuggle JT!! Lucky girl!! You will have a blast :)

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...