Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best of 2013

Happy New Year, one and all!

I almost can't believe that it's already two thousand fourteen... Where has the time gone? Y2K was 14 years ago... geez louise! While we're all wrapping up our holiday festivities, I thought it might be nice to recap the thirteen most popular posts of 2013 (based on pageviews). It's always fun to see what was most visited because there are always some unexpected treasures in the trove. Check em out!

#13 - WATERCOLOR GUEST BOOK ART ≈ 1.1k views


#12 - TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFT TAGS ≈ 1.2k views


#11 - SPRINGTIME MASON JAR PHOTO HOLDER ≈ 1.4k views


#10 - WOODEN PLANK WELCOME MAT ≈ 1.6k views


#9 - WASHI TAPE MAGNETS ≈ 1.7k views


#8 - DISH TOWEL MARKET TOTES ≈ 1.7k views




#6 - GLITTERED MINI MEMO BOARDS ≈ 3k views


#5 - COUPON ORGANIZER ≈ 3.3k views


#4 - PAPER FLOWER GIFT TOPPER ≈ 3.7k views


#3 - DIY WOVEN CAMERA STRAP ≈ 4.3k views


#2 - PERFECT PAPER BOW & TEMPLATE ≈ 5.2k views


"All of Your Firsts" Wine Gift Basket -- the PERFECT bridal shower or wedding gift! Could easily be changed up for other momentous occasions, too!


While I think the list is pretty well-rounded, I know that some of my favorites from the year are missing. Did you have a favorite project from 2013? I'd love to hear what it was!

Thanks for all of the support -- I'm so thankful to all of you for being a part of my life. This blog is just a 'hobby' and even when my 'real' job gets in the way, I love having this community to fall back on. Best wishes to each and every one of you. Enjoy your day, week, year, and beyond <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...