Monday, April 29, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #31

I can't believe how hard Mondays can be. I have seriously enjoyed the past couple weekends to the absolute max. It seems as though every moment has been jam packed with smiles and laughter. I think that's why it's so hard to wake up and realize that I have to make it through five more days all over again haha.

This past weekend was really nice especially. We went to the Penn Relays on Saturday morning and stayed for a couple of hours to enjoy all of the races and festivities. It was the perfect day to spend outside and the relays are always a ton of fun -- especially when you get to witness records being broken! We did a little painting and I even tried my hand at window treatments for the Mr.'s boss. After less than an hour, we had to rush home because I had to babysit and the Mr. wanted to make additional progress on our kitchen makeover. Yesterday, our neighbor and I visited Living Hope Farm as we bought a share in their CSA. It was so exciting to see all of the heirloom varieties that are growing and I can't wait until the first harvest!

Now, for the Instagram Replay:

  • Herbal Essences is back! I forgot how great it smells
  • There was a huge power outage at the office but even with no phones and computer, we were still chugging along
  • I bought my first wrinkle treatment products, despite the fact that I feel like I still need treatment for teenage blemishes
  • The rustic honeycomb/hexagonal pavers at UPenn's engineering center... DROOL!
  • Me, bright and early on Saturday morning
  • The gorgeous tree-lined streets in our neighborhood
  • Me at the Relays
  • The Mr. at the Relays
  • My new kicks! Loveeee the neon :)
  • Just a tiny handful of the seedlings in the greenhouse at Living Hope Farm
  • The Philly skyline on our drive into the city on Saturday morning
How was your weekend? By the way, definitely send me a message or leave a comment with your Instagram username because I'd love to see your life behind the scenes :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't instragram, but I have daily pics on FB. My weekend highlight was winning your giveaway!! Super excited to go shopping!

    Also, love your new shoes. I'm about ready for new ones and can't wait to pick up something cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love herbal essence. Mmmm...I can smell it. I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I think your blog has a lot going for it! Check out the award and details Get Your Crap Together! Congratulations and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute running shoes! Maybe these might be a reason to finally go and get some ;-)

    And what kind of races did you go to? (Cars, runners, horses, pigs...? Please say pigs! Hee hee)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...