Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spread the Word: 2013 Craft Challenge

One of my absolute favorite people in the world (Anja at Cocalores) told me about an amazing little thing she and a few of her friends (Rosie and PJ) have put together and I wanted to share with all of you as well: The 2013 Craft Challenge! Me, myself and I love a crafty round-up and this one is not only laid out for the entire year but there will be linky parties at the end of each month to showcase the fruits of your labor!


This is a great way to gather inspiration, meet new people, and see some amazing talent. I'll definitely be participating each month and can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with. I encourage you to tag along too and share your finished projects on the last Monday of every month!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this. It should be a lot of fun with many people involved. Rosie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to second Rosie's comment - thanks so much! I really look forward to seeing your projects, they're going to be awesome. I just hope that mine can stand the competition - I have loads of ideas floating around in my hand, but as is the case with most things floating, it's hard to nail it down. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! And I third it, thanks for sharing!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...