Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Grinch {Printable}

Number 2 of the 25 Projects of Christmas is a "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Printable. Enjoy!
Feel free to download the 8x10 printable here

Personally, I think images like this look best when framed in a very simple frame and nestled among other holiday items. This would be especially cute when used along with other Grinch themed decor for a modern Christmas party. 

That quote brings back such vivid memories of Christmastime for me. We didn't have a lot of money when I was young so we weren't lucky enough to own a copy of the movie. It took a great deal of planning to ensure that we didn't miss the prime time special on CBS each year. All of us kids would gather in my grandparents' living room and relive that same moment each and every year. I can still sing along and recite the lines with very little effort. 

The little monster in me enjoys [a little too much] the part where the Grinch is slinking around and stealing all of the holiday goodies. Still, the moral of the story immediately hit home when they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then, the true meaning of Christmas came through and the Grinch found the strength of ten Grinches, plus two!

Some other Grinchy finds that you might like:
Green Grinch Punch by Taste of Home
Pin the Heart on the Grinch by Create My Event
Grinch Party Inspiration Board by The Celebration Shoppe
Grinch Movie Party by Wild Flower Events
A ton of detailed Grinch Party posts by Blonde Designs
Grinch Themed Dessert Table by And Everything Sweet
Grinch Heart Cupcakes by Sugar Swings
Grinch in a Chimney Ornament by Shea242
DIY Grinch Gloves by The Crafty Scarlet Raven
I'd be delighted if you'd consider following Spool and Spoon via email or through Google Friend Connect; there are plenty of other simple tutorials and mouth-watering recipes for you to discover! Also, did you know Spool and Spoon has a Facebook? Hop on over so you don't miss any of the fun. 

I'm linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love the Grinch. Funnily enough, the Dr. Seuss books are not quite so popular (or even well-known) here in Germany. Do you know the Grinch song (don't remember the exact title, but I will start playing my Christmas CDs soon) by Aimee Mann (on her Christmas album)? It's adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...