Monday, November 26, 2012

Insta Replay Monday #10


It's Monday, how about some Instagram recaps? I love holiday weeks because it's all but a guarantee that there will be tons of high points for our household and there were. (Insert silly grinning Jess here) In addition to a delicious Thanksgiving meal prepared by my mother in law, we decked the halls and our Christmas tree, found some insane Black Friday deals at the craft stores, then enjoyed another Thanksgiving dinner with very close friends and their family, and finally this girl gets to wear matching shoes again! Woot woot! 



You saw mine, now let me see yours! (Eww, that sounded gross.) Follow along @Spool_and_Spoon on Instagram so I can follow you!

By the way, have you entered the Homemade Holiday giveaway? It ends soon and I don't want you to miss it. Any one of you can win and I can't wait to make it happen! 



1 comment:

  1. Awww, your christmas tree is already there! Cute, can't wait for a close-up! I guess we will go tree-shopping in one or two weeks, so that the needles won't come off too early. I really don't know what Coca will say when she sees it, she will probably be really scared! Btw, I think your glasses are really great!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...