Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ouch!

So sorry for the lack of updates this week. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you probably already know that I suffered a pretty nasty injury on Wednesday night. I'm doing a bit better, but there was a point where I was panicking beyond comprehension (because that's what I do best).

the newest accessory to join my closet: a post-surgical boot

I spent the entire night in the hospital and stayed home today. I had anticipated to write up a post or two since I had taken the day off and was stranded on the couch but things never go as planned. Turns out that it's really hard to focus on material when you're taking painkillers that knock you out. Even if I had the mind power to write, the electricity went out midday so it wasn't even an option. Hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow night and be able to get all caught up. Again, I'm so sorry. 

Some things to look forward to in the next couple days:

  • homemade lasagna
  • felt acorn garland
  • dog crate cover (if I can manage the presser foot...)


I hope you'll check back soon! Until then, have a great day and do your best to avoid jagged glass at all costs. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you heal quickly! So sorry you've had this setback. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! And just now, when the time for open-toed booties is coming to an end ;-) Hope you get better soon! Take your time to relax, sweets!

    PS Made some home-made lasagne this week, didn't take photos. Good think the world will get a good recipe anyhow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess...

    I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I've been so busy with the grandkids this week because they get a week off at this time of year and I get the pleasure of having their company. <3 I hope that you get well soon and maybe, just maybe while you are Resting* I'll get a chance to start working on my camera bag. :)
    Seriously though....get well soon and do take it easy because your injury will heal better and quicker....plus you have your Wonderful Husband to spoil you just a bit more than usual. :)

    Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving but I'm not sure if it's time for yours yet, but enjoy.

    talk soon
    Laura...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...