Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pilates is Where It's At (on Tuesdays at least)!

Tuesdays are one of my favorite days of the week. Why you ask? Well, one of my best friends teaches a Pilates class that I have been going to for the past 2 months and I love it!! I expected to walk in the class and just stretch but it's so much better than I that. The class I take uses the reformer which is fun because it's not on a mat and it works every muscle. It took a class or two just to get used to the reformer machine, but now I'm totally obsessed with the full body workout I get every time.

My one and only complaint? The class is only once a week. Rather than paying extra to have an unlimited membership (which I probably wouldn't have the discipline or time to use anyhow), I decided to research some mat exercises I could do at home.

Whether you are experienced in the art of pilates, or just learning it like me, the sites below will be a huge resource for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...