Sunday, July 21, 2013

Insta Replay Monday - Getting Caught Up!

You may have noticed my inactivity lately. Let's just say that it's been a crazy couple of weeks around here. Rather than writing a drawn out post that may come off as complaining, I thought I'd restart Insta Replay Monday (yes, I realize it's still Sunday) and share a few of the absolute best moments. So here goes nothing!

We have done a bunch of bargain hunting -- one of my favorite finds:

We went to see 311 at Festival Pier in Philly (as we do every summer) -- our view from the pier:

Our CSA pick-ups have been bountiful and included a ton of U-Pick produce:

Lots of family time -- here's the Mr. going for a ride with our nephew:

I participated in the Craftaholics Anonymous Summer Handmade Gift Exchange -- here's what I made:

We spent a lot of free time with these little monsters -- Aubergine and Quinn -- and watched them bond!:
(contrary to how it may appear in this photo, Aubbie is about 1/5 of the size of Quinn haha)

My bff from work had her second baby and I'm already in love!

We did a ton of driving in and out of the state -- hello, Ben Franklin Bridge! (we also had a TON of rain):

You already know about my bestie's bridal shower!

But we also had her bachelorette party in Atlantic City:

We even met up with the guys halfway through -- so the Mr. got to dance the night away with us, too :

We enjoyed a fabulous rehearsal dinner for my bestie -- here's us girls:

Most importantly, MY BESTIE MARRIED HER HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART!:

And I was blessed to be her Matron of Honor:

The Best Man and I loved standing beside our best friends:

After the wedding, we spent some time with the lovebirds on the beach in Cape May:

And now I'm suffering from the worst sunburn of my life -- OUCH.

With that, I think you're all caught up!

Despite being pulled away from my favorite "job" right here, I wouldn't have changed any of it (aside from not putting on enough sunscreen haha). We had had a fabulous summer so far and it has been filled with so much love on so many levels. New babies. New friendships. New marriages. New experiences. NEW MEMORIES. 

That's what life is all about after all, right? 

I hope your summer has been just as incredible as mine. Love you all <3 Things will be back to normal soon!


I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. I love that embroidery you did for the handmade gift exchange. I'm a new follower, but this post was great to see your life in a nutshell! Thanks for sharing!

    Krissy @ http://hotcommodityhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krissy! I'm so glad you decided to stop by. I'll be sharing the pattern for that embroidery later this week so stick around :) xx Jess

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...