Monday, April 8, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #28


Hello everyone! This has been one of the most beautiful, albeit fastest, weekends we have had this year. The sun was out from sunrise til sunset and I cannot come up with a single complaint. I didn't accomplish all that I had intended, but again, it was just too nice to stay inside.


A look at some of the Instagram goodness from this past week... enjoy!


my April Fools prank for the Mr.
a sneak peek of our mantle
puppy dog cuteness
some highlights from a few nights with friends
Spring clothes

BTW -- if you are on Instagram, leave a comment with your name as I would super duper love to follow you!

Check back tomorrow for my SYTYC Week 2 project tutorial - Anthro Stacking Trays Knock Off. I'll see you then! In the meantime, please visit and vote for your favorite Week 3 projects!

2 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I will have to move in with you guys... first of all, the mantle is super cute (as is the dog, but this fact has been pretty much established) and the weather you're having is too good to be true. What did you do with your finger? (My advice: never use a stapler on it!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are the notoriously bad in my home at not getting everything done. But I haven't had a bad one in awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...