Monday, March 4, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #23

So I'm getting pretty fed up with the weather around here. One day it's sunny and slightly warmer than the day before and the next day, snow is in the forecast. At least we had a nice weekend -- no rain and chilly, yet bearable, temperatures. 

Highlights from this week?
Well, let's just say that it was a LONG week and a very short weekend. 
I did get to babysit my three favorite kids though
I also got a few new shirts and a necklace from J.Crew thanks to the Mr.
I started Sunday off right with some birthday present shopping for the Mr. and a venti mocha frappuccino 
We also watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower which was ah-maze-ing


I got so many projects done this weekend which was easy because I did my best to really stay disconnected from the computer. One was previewed on Instagram... I wonder what it will be! Haha.


I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Glue gun and bottle caps? Maybe some cute magnets?
    You lucky girl got to go shopping, awesome! Did you buy any of those cute necklaces?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...