Monday, March 4, 2013

The So You Think You're Crafty Auditions are LIVE

Hey everyone -- big news!

I'm not sure if you already follow the So You Think You're Crafty competition, if not you're really missing out. It's a 10 week long craft-off  where YOU get to vote for your favorite projects and the top bloggers move on to the next round. I was lucky enough to be selected to audition for a spot in Season 15 and it's kind of the biggest news this little blog has seen in awhile. If you have a moment to spare, pleaseeee head on over to the Season 15 Audition Page and take a look at the thirteen projects listed. Rather than simply vote for your favorite or least favorite, you get to rank each between the #1 and #13 spots! When you're done submitting your picks, you'll immediately see the results. There are only 10 spots in the actual competition so three of us contestants won't make it to Round 1 and I really truly hope that I'm not one of them.

I can't tell you which project is mine but I'll cross my fingers that even if it isn't your favorite (afterall, there are some FANTASTIC submissions), it'll at least be in your Top 10.

Thank you so much and lots of love to each and every one of you!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! Thanks for stopping by Adventures of D and V and good luck in the season 15 auditions :) You are right, there are some great projects, and I can't wait to see who makes the top 10!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I'll definitely head on over as soon as I finish typing. I'm totally positive that you'll be one of the ten!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment. I joined the competition to make more crafty type friends and you have proved my hopes right. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...