Monday, January 21, 2013

Insta Replay Monday #17


Yay for weekends! We had a great couple of days at home -- trip to Ikea, Five Guys, a surprise birthday party for my boss, and an amazing dinner with two of my best friends. Unfortunately, it didn't include nearly enough crafting or snuggle time with Aubergine, Quinn-Bear, or my handsome Mr. The only absolutely horrible part was when we took down our Christmas decorations and the tree. It's so bare in here... it looks like we just moved in.  Any how, it's already Monday so here we are! As you can see, I was a bit absent on Instagram this week... Whoops!


So, what's in store for you this week?
Gilded Glass Vases
Easy Weeknight Dinner
Clothespin Spools

Check back soon so you don't miss any of the goodness!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your gilded glass vases - I have beem thinking about using something golden for my new office (okay, old office, but new de-cluttered prettiness!). So cool! And Ikea is always fun on the weekends.... except that other people seem to think that too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts or questions. You make my day!

xo Jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...